The online platform that teaches online safety to primary school pupils
Using DB Primary during in a school closure
Create a remote classroom with DB Primary – our online platform, which comes complete with extensive curriculum resources.
- Create a class community page, which your pupils can access remotely
- Set activities from our extensive Learning Library for pupils to complete remotely from home
- Includes self-marking activities as well as the ability to create and schedule you own
- Includes Computing, Maths, English and Topics
- Encourage collaberation and communication in a safe environment with blogs, forums and emails
Digital literacy and e-Safety
- Teaches pupils digital literacy in a safe & secure environment
- e-Safety features and content
- Moderation and profanity filtering
- Teaches key online communication skills
- Blogs and forums
- Shared spaces
- Personal email
- Extended learning beyond the classroom
- Increased attainment & home learning
- Anytime, anywhere access
“For me, our attainment in computing would not have been possible without the use of DB Primary”
Dave Presky, Head of ICT
How does DB Primary help teach online safety in primary schools?
Anytime, anywhere access
Access the platform remotely from home or in school, increasing home learning and attainment.
Tick off your computing curriculum with
Teach digital literacy in a secure environment.
Blog, forums & emails
Learn to communicate safely online using blogs and forums.
Pupil progress tracking
Track and analyse pupil progress as well as
Learn to share information responsibly via online communities.